Monte Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Monte Rosa

Realistic canine RPG

Role Play Time

Latest topics

» Count to 1,000
by Usidon Tue May 29, 2012 3:16 pm

» Bio le Mortal .
by Mortal Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 pm

» A Message From The Saivire Forest
by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Message From The Saivire Forest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Message From The Saivire Forest Empty A Message From The Saivire Forest Sun May 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Saivire

Hello, I am Sarah! Leader of The Saivire Forest! I am here to bring you a forumotion wide wolf lover's message! Here it is:

The Saivire Forest is throwing a party and EVERYONE is invited! We are a wolf, coyote, and fox role play site. The party will end on June 1st! Tell everyone you know to come join in the fun! ^^ I adore your fourm, and I would be an honor if you guys would come join us in our celebration! I really hope to see you there! Here is your invitation! *Hands envelope*

https://i.servimg.com/u/f4/17/5/3/42/party1.png <--- Invitation
(You must register to participate)

2A Message From The Saivire Forest Empty Re: A Message From The Saivire Forest Sun May 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

As much as I'd love to learn more, your 'invitation' is a blank image, and we've no way to find your website.
I'll leave this topic in case you shall return and reply, otherwise it will be locked shortly.
We are not a place to advertise other sites, but this seems to be a 'party' rather than an advertisement.

https://monte-rosa.rpg-board.net

3A Message From The Saivire Forest Empty Re: A Message From The Saivire Forest Mon May 21, 2012 1:02 am

Saivire

If you cannot see the invite simply go here: thesaivireforest.forumotion.com .
Sorry if the pic did not show, I'll fix that ASAP!

4A Message From The Saivire Forest Empty Re: A Message From The Saivire Forest Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 am

Saivire

One more thing, if you wish to participate but do not wish to join the forum you can register and as soon as the party ends you can message me and I'll delete your account.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum